Jobid: 586 , Technician (Automotive / Electrical Equipment)
The role of the installation and support Engineer is to install and maintain tracking equipment fitted to vehicles and other equipment that is used to monitor their status and other important information remotely.
Role and Responsibilities
• Install and service Tracking equipment
• Perform troubleshooting on Automotive electrical equipment
• Complete Installation, service report and photo documentations
• Assist with equipment preparation prior to installation
• Provide concise and accurate feedback to superiors.
• Sourcing for accessories required for projects
• Assist on office management
- Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
• Skills and abilities necessary to complete the most technical business/technical support functions.
• Excellent grasp of automotive electrical systems.
• Excellent in troubleshooting electrical wiring and circuits.
• Have the know how to use the tools of the trade such as multi-meters, soldering equipment etc.
• Have a good understanding of Microsoft office
• Must be able to understand, read and write English
• Possess vehicle license to travel to client locations
• Have a pleasant demeanour
• Ability to work productively in a fast-moving environment
• Highly motivated
• Creativity and flexibility
HOW TO APPLY
- EA License No. : 12C5513
- Quick Apply – http://www.searchcube.com.sg/applynow/#586
- Job Link – www.searchcube.com.sg/jobs/jobid-586
- Jobid – 586
- JobRef – G01
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the Subject
Jobid: 586, Technician (Automotive / Electrical Equipment)
- Posted by: Search Cube Pte Ltd – Search³ Staffing Solutions (EA License No 12C5513)
- Company: Search Cube Pte Ltd – Search³ Staffing Solutions (EA License No 12C5513)
- location: East
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type: 2. Non-Executive Jobs
- Job category: Engineering
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
1668 total views, 1 today